Truth at 38
My whole life people have let me down
While the going is good at times
Great disappointment has always greeted me at the end...
Truth is
I hate people
People suck
on all levels
People will let you down
No matter how much you try
How much you invest
How much you believe
How much you bang your heart on the walls
People will let you down...
You can't get away from it
The four legged kind
never let me down
I love them the most
Think about it
Look at the World
People are the greatest cause of misery
People Suck
Truth is
I hate myself
I hate that I am the cause and the effect
I hate all this Pride
I hate how it divides
Us against Them
Right
Wrong
Truth is
I suck
Ya, 38... That's 19 more than I wanted...
Labels: loss, love, Poetry, TheStory, thestorydoctrine, words

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home