Eviction Notice...
My heart is still here...
Alive and still here
For the taking
It is not broken
It still has many things to give
It's full of chance
And instructions for Passion
I love when you told me stories
Stories I never understood
But the "Key Word" was Love
One day I came home
The furniture was rearranged
I never knew where I was after that...
Don't feel sorry for me
Because I am alone
Put your sympathy aside
Be sorry for others
I will take your hate
Because you still give me this...
It's worth something
Even in the darkness
They say Christ rose from the Dead
But we both know it was the eviction notice
That sent him away...
-TheStory
Labels: blue eyes, Esperanza, fuck the government, gibberish, God, Gonzo, heart, love, margarita, Poetry, relationships, simperos, TheStory, thestorydoctrine, Toronto

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home