Conversations from the road
Passenger: You call me chief?
Driver: Ya...
Passenger: Why?
Driver: Says nothing. stares out at the road ahead...
Passenger: What Happened to your eye?
Driver: I ran into somebody's fist.
Passenger: Is that your job?
Driver: No. I was into computers and girls.
Passenger: Sounds pretty good.
Driver: You think so?
Passenger: Say nothing, just turns his head and looks out the window into the distance...
Driver: So I'm just a guy who gave another guy a ride somewhere?
Passenger: You have any philosophical tips for a guy like me?
Driver: The past is gone. The future isn't here yet. So all there is is this... The present. I'm sorry that's the best I have to offer
Passenger: I appreciate it. It's better than some father son bullshit....
Driver: You can talk to me chief.
Passenger: Looks into the face of the driver and realizes his father picked him up hitch hiking on the highway... He can't bare the weight of the circumstance. He panics in the face of fate and opens the car door. The driver pulls over.
Driver: Wait. Wait.... Where are you going?
Passenger: Disappears into the night
Conversations on the road... -TheStory
Labels: fuck the government, Poetry, The Fray, The Truth, theatre, TheStory, thestorydoctrine

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home