Gibberish got nothin' on the Awesomest Blog Ever...
There is a lot of useless gibberish on the internet these days, my own included. Even respected Journalists, Pulitzer Prize winners and Porno Stars have taken-up the business of gibberish. No one feels safe from it. And who wants to be safe from it?
It is Fun. It is the new Crack.
Everyone on the Net these days talks gibberish. Media Messiahs – mostly perverts disguised as PR professionals — stock brokers and charity organizations have taken-out lifetime subscriptions to the Gibberish Brotherhood. Anyone can join.
Like America of old, the Net has become a land where dreams can come true…Or at the very least it is a place you can pretend they came true…
Ahh… its fucked-up I tell ya! It’s low-rent to some and five-star to others and as odd as the backroom of a $500 PR event I attended last month where I was offered Cocaine and a Blow-Job by a fresh-faced PR intern that the host won in a poker game.
Gibberish is hard work, as you can tell from the last paragraph. It takes years and years of working harder and harder and that kind of endless routine can make a man kinky.
And speaking of Kinky… There is a reason I started all this gibberish, or at least there was … I had a moment today, a kinky one. Which is true, and it was a moment of pure joy to click on the Awesomest Blog Ever and find a blog void of gibberish.
It was one of those moments that can change a man’s attitude about himself and his life for a while… Like the time a man first shaves his balls and realizes he just became that much closer to being just like David Lee Roth in his hey-day… Unchained!
And unchained she is… Fun, Honest, Humble and Authentic are just a few of the words I can use to describe this modern artist, without even knowing her or her character. But I can say this… Her genuine nature comes through in her blog and coming from a professional Gibberish Rustler, take it as a lesson…
Her words have the power to shrivel nuts of the toughest Gibberish Rustler and make them fall off the body like raisins off a bush. Lucky for me I’m not that tough…
Okay that’s it for me and my gibberish. I’m off to watch Detroit hammer Chicago in game two.
You should now click here. And if you’re lucky, you just might find what I found in this artist's blog… A person.
-- TheStory
It is Fun. It is the new Crack.
Everyone on the Net these days talks gibberish. Media Messiahs – mostly perverts disguised as PR professionals — stock brokers and charity organizations have taken-out lifetime subscriptions to the Gibberish Brotherhood. Anyone can join.
Like America of old, the Net has become a land where dreams can come true…Or at the very least it is a place you can pretend they came true…
Ahh… its fucked-up I tell ya! It’s low-rent to some and five-star to others and as odd as the backroom of a $500 PR event I attended last month where I was offered Cocaine and a Blow-Job by a fresh-faced PR intern that the host won in a poker game.
Gibberish is hard work, as you can tell from the last paragraph. It takes years and years of working harder and harder and that kind of endless routine can make a man kinky.
And speaking of Kinky… There is a reason I started all this gibberish, or at least there was … I had a moment today, a kinky one. Which is true, and it was a moment of pure joy to click on the Awesomest Blog Ever and find a blog void of gibberish.
It was one of those moments that can change a man’s attitude about himself and his life for a while… Like the time a man first shaves his balls and realizes he just became that much closer to being just like David Lee Roth in his hey-day… Unchained!And unchained she is… Fun, Honest, Humble and Authentic are just a few of the words I can use to describe this modern artist, without even knowing her or her character. But I can say this… Her genuine nature comes through in her blog and coming from a professional Gibberish Rustler, take it as a lesson…
Her words have the power to shrivel nuts of the toughest Gibberish Rustler and make them fall off the body like raisins off a bush. Lucky for me I’m not that tough…
Okay that’s it for me and my gibberish. I’m off to watch Detroit hammer Chicago in game two.
You should now click here. And if you’re lucky, you just might find what I found in this artist's blog… A person.
-- TheStory
Labels: http://twitter.com/TheStory, porno stars

1 Comments:
love it. thank you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home