Sunday, May 10, 2009

Buckle-up! Humanity has Cashed its Check


Buckle up. This ride isn’t going to be your typical Sunday drive in the country. This is a stolen ride. It will be full of torque, spinning tires and hair-pin turns where at times you may feel the driver –me – is totally out-of-control, on the run and perhaps loaded. And I just might be. Then again, who knows…?


Those are moments I cannot predict. I live by my heart, by the notion of possibility and find little use for my brain other than talking to zombie corporate types, drunken lawyers and crooked politicians. I have that act covered… You bet!


You can call me TheStory. My parents gave me a birth name by which I go by when I’m away from this keyboard. But here, I am TheStory… If you read my blog on a regular basis; you just might discover who I am as well as who I am not. And you may even learn something about yourself and the Human condition.


It’s a strange world. Some people drive fast, expensive cars and others ride a bicycle and get hit by a car and die. Who knows why? The Human Condition is a difficult thing to figure out. I’m not here to figure out the perverted truth of why we behave and think like we do. I’m here to rant and rave about it!


So don’t be alarmed if at times I lean heavy on the horn or break a few speed limits. This is my ride and I’ll roll down the window and curse the world or wave good morning to it when I damn well feel like it.


So let’s get this ride started and put her into first…


--TheStory




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home