I Take a Piss
I take a piss
Wash my hands.
There's a fly on the wall.
He looks at peace.
He's not bothering anybody.
I was thinking about killing it.
Then I thought... This fly has done nothing
to me.
Why would I think such a thing.
Who am I to take this life away.
With a swat.
Without even a consideration...
Wash my hands.
There's a fly on the wall.
He looks at peace.
He's not bothering anybody.
I was thinking about killing it.
Then I thought... This fly has done nothing
to me.
Why would I think such a thing.
Who am I to take this life away.
With a swat.
Without even a consideration...
Labels: Blow Jobs, bugs, crazy shit. holy shit, flys on the wall, insects, life, nature, poems, Poetry, sex, sht, words

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home