I Made a Difference
Kicked a rock today.
Just to move it.
It had been sitting there an awful long time.
Perhaps a hundred years.
Maybe a thousand.
And I moved it.
Just for the fuck of it.
I made a difference in its existence.
Now it has to wait until somebody
else comes along and makes a difference.
It's all about time, Frank.
Sooner or later somebody or something will come around.
I think that calls for a toast...
Just to move it.
It had been sitting there an awful long time.
Perhaps a hundred years.
Maybe a thousand.
And I moved it.
Just for the fuck of it.
I made a difference in its existence.
Now it has to wait until somebody
else comes along and makes a difference.
It's all about time, Frank.
Sooner or later somebody or something will come around.
I think that calls for a toast...
Labels: Blow Jobs, life, love, nature, people, Poetry, rock and roll, rocks, sex, spirituality, wisdom, words

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home